The Ferguson House
The Ferguson House in downtown Lincoln was constructed as a private residence by William Henry and Myrtle Ferguson between 1909 and 1911. It is one of the finest examples of Second Renaissance Revival architecture in the area and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Owned by the State of Nebraska since 1963, the Ferguson House has had many uses over the years. Today, the Nebraska Environmental Trust is the latest occupant of the historic property. Locating the Trust office at the house allows for the protection and renovation of the property for generations to come.
The offices of Nebraska Environmental Trust staff are located on the second floor. The first floor living and dining rooms are available to rent for meetings or events. The Trust is committed to renovating the property to improve handicap accessibility and increase energy efficiency.
To know more about the Ferguson House, call: 402-471-5417 or click on:
- The Historic Ferguson House
- Self Guided Tour
- Ferguson House on B107.3
- What's blooming at the Ferguson House
Virtual Tour of the Ferguson House (Updated 2016):